The editorial board of the journal “Crimean Historical Review” is responsible for the maintaining the scientific reputation. The journal publishes scientific works devoted to the study of the history of the peninsular from ancient times to the present day, the historical and cultural heritage of the Crimean Tatars and other people of the Republic of Crimea. The editorial board of the journal “Crimean Historical Review” follows the ethical standards adopted by the international scientific community and is ready to prevent any violations of these standards, especially in cases of suspicion of duplicate submission of an article or plagiarism.
Duties of an editor in-chief:
– decision to publish the article;
– Assessment of the presented work on its content, regardless of race, gender, religious beliefs, ethnicity, citizenship or political views of the author;
– Confidentiality of the submitted manuscripts, except for the author, reviewers, editorial board, as well as the publisher;
– Ensuring compliance with the procedures for reviewing articles submitted for consideration to the journal;
– Resolution of ethical conflicts in relation to the submitted manuscripts.
Responsibilities of Reviewers:
– assessing the relevance of the content of the article;–*assessing the relevance of the content of the article;
– the significance of the research results;
– writing of objective and well-reasoned review, lack of the personal criticism of the author;–*writing of objective and well-reasoned review, lack of the personal criticism of the author;
– confidentiality, not using the manuscript materials for personal interests.
Obligations of the authors:
– guarantee of originality of work and absence of plagiarismDo not provide published articles;
– submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal at a time is considered unethical behavior;
- Inclusion of persons who have made significant contribution to the presented scientific material as co-authors, or an expression of gratitude issued in the form of a link;
- If you find an error or inaccuracy in your work, urgently notify the editor-in-chief of the journal, if the work has already been published, provide an urgent refutation.