2020. no 1. Grigorii Kondratjuk
Crimean Tatars in the Soviet Ethnopolitics
in the interwar twenty years.
(Crimean Scientific Center of Sh. Marjani Institute of History
of AS RT; SBEEHE RC «F. Yakubov Crimean Engineering
and Pedagogical University»)
Abstract. The article studies formation of the Soviet Ethnopolitics of treatment of the Crimean Tatars in 1920–1930s. It analyses formation and realization of national policy in the Crimean ASSR towards the Crimean Tatars. The most important component of the Soviet Ethnicpolitics was the policy of “korenization of the apparatus”, creation of national village councils, implementation of agrarian reforms, formation of the proletariat from among the Crimean Tatars, reorganizations in cultural and humanitarian spheres.
Keywords: national policy, Turkic peoples, Crimean Tatars, korenization, Crimean ASSR
For citacion: Kondratjuk G. N. Crimean Tatars in the Soviet Ethnopolitics in the interwar twenty years. Krymskoe istoricheskoe obozrenie=Crimean Historical Riview. 2020, no. 1, pp. 85–93. DOI: 10.22378/kio.2020.1.85-93
- Kalinin M. I. Evrei v SSSR [Jews in the USSR]. Moscow: Izdanie TS OZET, 1932. 16 p.
- Central state archive of public associations. Found. 1, in. 20, files. 753, p. 11.
- Ibidem. files. 753, p. 4.
- Zhizn’ nacional’nostej [Life of nationalities]. 1921. On 5 November. No 24 (122).
- Sultan-Galiev M. Izbrannye trudy [Selected works]. Kazan: Gasyr, 1998. 719 p.
- Russian State archive of socio-political history. Found. 17, in. 61, files. 112, p. 30об.
- Russian State archive of socio-political history. Found.17, in. 61, files. 104, p. 14.
- Ibidem. files. 104, p. 11–12.
- Ibidem. files. 104, p. 30.
- State Archive of the Republic of the Crimea. Found. P-1, in. 1, files. 63, p. 325.
- State Archive of the Republic of the Crimea. Found. P.-1, in. 1, files. 102, p. 73.
About the author: Kondratjuk Grigorii Nikolaevich – Dr. of Sci. (History), ass. prof. at the department of history SBEEHE RC «F. Yakubov Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University» (295015, Uchebnii lane 8, Simferopol, Crimea, Russian Federation); leading researcher of the Crimean Scientific Center of Sh. Marjani Institute of History of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences (420111, Kazan, Baturin St., 7А, Russian Federation); email@example.com